March 25, 2012
Good Sunday morning, and how are you? Do you remember when I wrote this post about Johnny Depp? Well, even though the paper says he wasn’t here, I think differently because of this notice I received.
OPEN CASTING CALL FOR ALAMOSA!
Tonto & The Lone Ranger
Sande Alessi Casting, the Los Angeles-based Casting Directors of “Pirates of the Caribbean,” “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”, “The Social Network,” “Glee, ”CSI” and hundreds more amazing projects, will be holding an open casting call for background extras on Sunday, March 25, 2012 in Alamosa, CO.
We are looking for:
· Men of any ethnicity, age 18-85
· Women weighing 400 lbs or more age 18-60
· Men height 7ʼ9 or taller age 18-60
· Extremely thin men age 18-60
· Adult twins height 4 feet or shorter age 18-60
· Limbless person (either no arms or no legs) age 18-75
· Little people 3 feet to 4ʼ5 tall age 18-75
· Bring a current 3×5 color photo. PLEASE do not bring a professional photo. No
· wigs, make-up or sunglasses in photos. Please shoot it from the waist up.
· A pen or pencil
· Be over 18 years old and have a social security number and valid ID. You must be legal to work in the US.
· Though free parking is provided, please bring change for meters in the event the lot is full
DATE & TIME
Sunday, March 25, 2012. Arrive any time between 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Adams State College Theater
Alamosa, CO 81101
Go to http://www.SandeAlessiCasting.com for more information
Please friend us on Facebook at “Lone Ranger Casting” to see casting notice: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lone-Ranger-Casting/155113584604861
Sande Alessi (CSA) Casting and The Casting Couch is a full service casting company providing both background and principal casting for television and movies.
And today, this sign is proudly displayed at the ol’ college.
Well, since things like this don’t happen everyday especially in a small, isolated town like this, you know I had to go check it out. There were a lot of people lined up at 10am to start off, unfortunately my camera battery had died and by the time I charged it up they had moved that first wave of people inside for the casting call. So, this is the only picture I got of people milling around outside.
They were letting groups into the theater every hour. I wish I could have seen what was going on inside. People were showing up dressed normally, dressed in old west style, with guitars and one even showed up dressed like a clown.
Unfortunately, there were no Johnny Depp sightings today, but stay tuned for the coming months of filming in the area because I will definitely be on the look out.
Entry Filed under: Movies